We Look Forward to Receiving Your Application
Please complete this application form for each adult. The application fee is $50 per applicant and is non-refundable. Each applicant must provide valid ID, rental references, and proof of income. We will use this information to confirm your eligibility to lease the apartment. We will never sell your information to a third party.
Upon submission of your application, a link to pay online will be provided. Applications will be processed once all application(s) and application fee(s) have been submitted. Each apartment is leased to the first qualified applicant to apply.
We support Equal Housing Opportunity and never discriminate. If you have concerns about your credit qualifications for the apartment, please ask before you apply. We comply with all local ordinances and rules with regard to tenant screening and selection. Find our disclosures and more information here and here.
Details You Will Need Before Moving In
- Lease duration: Our typical lease term is 1 year. If you require a different term, please ask us when you apply.
- Administrative Fee: The Administrative fee is $500. It is non-refundable, except if your application is denied. It is due with the the application. There is no security deposit.
- Pets: Cats are welcome. No dogs. Pets must be spayed/neutered, vaccinated, non-aggressive, and older than 6 months. There is a limit of 2 pets per apartments. There is a one-time fee of $250 per pet due at lease signing.
- Utilities: Tenants pay for gas and electric utilities for their apartment. These bills average a little over $100/month and vary by weather and use. Andersonville Studios covers water, sewer and trash.
- Insurance: Tenants are strongly encouraged to have Renters Insurance with a limit of at least $100,000.
- Keeping it Nice: Our goal is to provide you a clean, safe, comfortable home and we expect you want to keep it that way. There is no smoking in the apartments, but we provide designated areas for smoking on-site. The apartments are cable ready, so no satellite dishes. Although we do not accept security deposits, tenants are still obliged to keep their apartment home nice and to not disturb other tenants. Our staff is always ready to help in any way you may need.
- Fairness: Sweet Home Properties, Inc. and its agents follow all federal, state and local fair housing laws. Each application is processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, military status, familial status or national origin of the applicant. All applications will be considered.